O/o Sr. DDG(A)
eGovernance Cell of ICMR was established by Sr.DDG(A) in 2014 and the charge was given to Dr. Manjeet Singh Chalga, Scientist-C. The Cell is pursuing following eGovernance activities.
(1) eOffice implementation (Paperless Office) : The Ministry of Administrative Reform and Public Grievances has developed eOffice software. The software has various modules namely electronic File, eLeave, Knowledge Management System etc. The Cell has configured eOffice for Headquarters and all 32 Institutes of ICMR. The cell provided training to all ICMR Headquarters employees and selected team of all ICMR Institutes. The Cell implemented pFile and eLeave at Headquarters and under process at Institutes. The Cell has digitised 4000+ files and supporting the implementation of eOffice at ICMR and its Institutes.
(2) PFMS implementation (Direct Benefit Transfer) : The Ministry of Finance(MoF) has developed PFMS software and made it mandatory to implement it all ministries. The MoF has taken ICMR and IIT as pilot study to implement Treasury Single Account System under PFMS. Egovernance Cell is supporting implementation of PFMS. The Cell has provided training to ICMR and its all Institutes. The Cell is now supporting all Institutes, ICMR & Medical Colleges associated with DHR for implementation of PFMS.
Apart from implementing PFMS and eOffice, the Cell has developed and implemented following software for supporting various activities of ICMR. All these websites/ software are linked together at a common eGovernance website. All these websites/ softwares are hosted at ISRM Servers. The Cell is very thankful to ISRM Division for providing space in their Servers.
(1) eBill Software for Divisions/ Administration : The Divisions and Administration have to trace the status of the bills submitted by them in the Accounts. As per the directives of Sr.DDG(A) this software is developed which provides the online status of the bill prepared by Division/ Administration. A Division can view the summary of all the bills submitted to Accounts.
(2) Account Bill Monitoring Software : The Accounts have to trace the status of the bill uploaded at PFMS. As per the directives of Sr.FA this software is developed which provides a unique code to each Bill, option to upload Bill at PFMS records the movement of Bill within Accounts. Presently this software is being used to track any Bill in Account.
(3) Project Management : This software is developed to keep the records of expenditures done in respect of various Research Projects funded by ICMR.
(4) Fellowship Management : This software is developed to provide a common platform between ICMR, the Fellowship receiving Institutes and the Fellow. This software will provide information regarding fellowship payment to Institute and by institute to Fellow. This information then can updated at DBT Mission website.
(5) GPF Management : This software is developed to keep the record of GPF subscription paid by employees of all Institutes, Advance/Withdrawal taken by employee, Installment paid by employee and the Interest paid to the employee. The user of this software is Acoounts-II/ GPF Section.
(6) GPF Statement : This software provides the GPF statement financial year wise to the employees of all Institutes (since 2007).
(7) Salary Management : This software is developed to prepare salary of all employees of ICMR Headquarters in the prescribed format of paybill and PFMS format. The user of this software is Admin-IV/DDO Section (since July, 2018).
(8) Salary Slip Software : This software provides the salary statement to the employees of ICMR Headquarters.
(9) Store Management : This software is developed to maintain the records of material issued by Stores and keeps material wise/ employee wise utilization of material. This software is regularly being used by all employees of ICMR headquarters.
(10) Administrative Management : This software is developed to collect administrative information from all Institutes of ICMR such as employees detail, vacant post details, etc. All Institutes are connected to this software since 2014.
(11) DBT Mission : This software is developed by DBT Mission and modified by the Cell. This software is prepared to synchronize information of Fellowship with DBT Mission.
(12) Pensioners Management : This software is developed to record the details of all Pensioners of ICMR. This software is ready to take information.
(13) Swachh Bharat Mission : This software is developed to collect action taken by Institutes for Swachh Bharat Mission. All Institutes are connected to this software since 2014.
(14) NCD Project Management : This software is developed to provide the details running by NCD in desirable format. The user of this software is NCD.
Team e-Governance Cell